Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hello... December!

Wow! Is it December already? Where does the time go?

Office Sneak Peek

My mother-in-law recently reminded me that I haven't updated my website in a while... ahem, like since January. Or at least certain pages on it, like my bio, ie. not mentioning anything about Whitney.

Well, like Stacey, life (ie. looking after a little rugrat 12+ hours a day, running my business, screenprinting for others, cooking - on occasion, cleaning - ugh!, quality time with hubby, alone time for me - what's that?, tlc for the kitties - um, need to work on that!, moving, etc.) has got in the way of regular website and blog updates this year... there's always next year. I haven't really made or followed New Year's resolutions in some time, but I think 2011 deserves at least a few.


But I'm getting ahead of myself already. It's still 2010!
And Christmas is still a few weeks away, so there's still time to pick up a few stocking stuffers from my shop.

Like these:


Or these:


And these, added to the shop today:



Check the shop tomorrow for a last-minute holiday item.

Off to bed now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment