Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11 and 1

Before January turns into February, here are 11 Goals for 2011:

1. Update my blog at least once a week.

2. List a new item in my etsy shop at least once a month.


3. Get some printed press.

4. Drink more water.

5. Make at least one new painting/illustration/design a month.

6.
Enroll in a mom and baby class and/or get Whitney into a playgroup.

7. Dress up at least once a week.

8. Date night with Matt once a week.

9. Reconnect with friends, meeting with at least one friend once a month.


10. More belly rubs and chin scratches for Suki and Dex.


11. Grow my business.

And Whitney turned 1 today.

(pardon the terrible blurry photo)

We enjoyed a low-key day together, skyping with family, and eating cake.

Yum!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Whitney is one already! That has just flown by. She is such a cutie!

    I think that looks like a good list to achieve too :)

    ReplyDelete