Thursday, January 6, 2011

Too Funny Not to Share

the picture we're referring to

Our conversation as we're getting Whitney ready for bed tonight (slightly paraphrased):

Matt: So we should hang the picture above the dresser.
Me: Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
Matt: There's definitely studs in this wall. I'm not sure about this one. (touching other wall)

Me: Did you already check that wall? I thought they (previous owner's) had a picture up on that wall.

Matt: Yeah, but that was pretty iffy. (banging on wall and the sound of falling rubble) I think it's hollow. Did you hear that?

Me: Yeah. (eyebrows frowning) Above the dresser is definitely the safest place for the picture.

Matt: Well, as long as you find where the studs are, that's the safest place to hang something... That's why you feel so safe with me, cuz I'm a stud.

Me: (on the floor, dying of laughter)


Whitney: waah!

Night night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment