Sunday, March 20, 2011

Slacker in Stripes


I've been slacking a bit with my Dress-up Days pictures and posts. Only one picture this week, and I think it may be the last for a little while. Been in a bit of a funk, what with a lack of sleep and just not much energy to do a whole lot. So I feel like it's better to focus the energy I do have into being a bit more productive with the projects I have on the go, and being the best mom I can be.

On the positive side, I finally dabbled with my watercolours again after many many months. Felt really good to get back into painting. Have been gradually setting up my studio area in the basement as I need a proper place to do some painting/printing. Will share some photos of it when it's looking a bit snazzier. (You can see a bit of Matt's relocated office in the background. Um, can you say goodbye hideous carpet and walls?)


Outfit details
striped shirt - Lamixx
skirt, tank and leggings - American Apparel
socks - Joe Fresh?

No comments:

Post a Comment