Friday, February 27, 2009

Hi, weekend!


The week seems to have flown by. I can't believe it's the weekend again already. I swear that it was Tuesday, just yesterday. Time flies when you're having fun, I suppose.

Here are some sneak peeks of the things I worked on this past week and that will be hitting the shop in the next day or so.



I'm still working out the kinks of printing more than one colour for one image. It's something I hope to master at some point, but I haven't bothered to set up a proper registration system yet... which results in prints like this:


I think it looks a bit weird, but Matt says it's "arty", so maybe I can get away with it?

There's more stuff in the works, but no photos yet. The past few days have been so grey and overcast that I've been lucky to snap any decent photos. It's supposed to be sunny and cold the whole weekend, so I'm looking forward to staying in and being a busy bee as well as indulging in at least a few hot chocolates.

Happy Weekend to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment