Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring Cleaning

It all started with the discovery of these two finds down in our recycling room on Saturday night.

This is some of what ensued on Sunday and Monday:











We all had battle wounds except for Suki. A plexi-glass door shattered in my arms, I cut my finger on a piece of broken glass, Matt cut his finger on a broken light bulb and Dex bloodied his nose up trying to get out of his crate (Matt was using a saw to cut through some wood at one point).

Hopefully by this upcoming weekend, I'll have better "after" photos to show.

1 comment:

  1. I love peeking into peoples homes so much! I hope that isn't a bad sign. :-) And playing "find the cat" in each photo is fun too.

    I think you earned something chocolate for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete