Friday, January 30, 2009

I've been tagged.

cat lady... i've been tagged

I was tagged on flickr by the lovely silvia. So I had to post a photo of myself and list 16 things about me. For all you curious kitties out there, here they are:

1. I'm a summer baby, but am not a fan of hot weather. Fall is my favorite season.
2. I am the youngest of two. My sister is 2 years older, a doctor and a blessing to me.
3. When I was younger, I had to wear a headgear to straighten my teeth. Luckily I only wore it at night or when I was at home.
4. I started wearing glasses when I was in grade 7. As soon as I could wear contact lenses - I think I was 16 - I got them. You will rarely see me out in public wearing glasses.
5. I used to think cats were mean and never liked them. Dogs were my first choice of pet. We had a few growing up. But after I met my husband, I changed my mind about them because one of his roommates had a very sweet cat. I am now a huge cat lover (if you hadn't noticed).
6. Although I like tomato-flavoured foods like ketchup, tomato sauce, tomato soup, I do not like fresh tomatoes. Something about the taste and texture grosses me out.
7. Born in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and lived there till I was almost 11, then moved to Saskatoon where my family still resides. I moved east (Canada) for university and college and have pretty much been here ever since. Toronto since 2002.
8. Met my husband at work and have been together since the day we met.
9. I love Coldplay.
10. I know how to play the piano and the flute but am not as good as I used to be.
11. I knew I wanted to be an artist since I was little.
12. My favourite colour is red, followed by pink.
13. I am not a big swimmer and am a bit afraid of the water. I prefer activities on the ground, like walking, running and biking.
14. Some of my favourite foods are lasagna, pizza and ice cream. I have a sweet tooth so always have something sweet every day.
15. I am a homebody, especially in winter. I enjoy working from home (and am very lucky to be able to do so) and don't leave the house sometimes for days.
16. I like flickr and being able to "meet" people through it.

I won't tag anyone but if you feel like doing this, please feel free to share.

The week went by too quickly. I've got a lot of things on the go but not quite finished. Oh well, TGIF and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So nice to read more about the talented Cathy Peng! Love your new blog and have changed the title and link in my blog's "Friends" list. :)

    ReplyDelete