Friday, May 15, 2009

My Messy Desk & Other Photos

my messy desk
Here's a peek at my messy (for me) desk. Now that the surface area is smaller than before, it tends to get overcrowded pretty quickly, which takes down my productivity level a notch or two. But I have been working on things. That's the new stationery set that is a little more than half done.

Here's a closer look:


Things have been slow going this week as my mood has been up and down and same with my energy level. I found out that I wasn't accepted into the One of a Kind Show earlier this week, and neither were my friends. Of course we think it's their loss. I am on the waiting list though and will hear back in about two months whether or not a space has opened up. But even if I were offered a spot, it's never as nice as knowing that you made the initial cut.

Anyways, here are some more photos around our home to take you into the weekend.

red wall with photos

curio rack

little deer

little deer red

Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Cool pictures! And WOW, that wall did turn out pinker than it looked in the initial photos. Maybe it's the lighting. I'm sure it makes a statement though!

    Sorry to hear about the show. You're already braver than me just by applying. Better luck next time... everything happens for a reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you weren't accepted... But you make some kickass stationery! :D Can't wait to see the new letter set in your shop!

    ReplyDelete