Friday, March 6, 2009

Fancy a Cat?

These are now in the shop.

And these new designs that I've been tweaking for the past week or so will be added either later today or this weekend.




They will be available in a number of different forms, but first up will be prints.

After a recent special request for this design in print form, I thought it was about time to make some new prints.

And if it isn't obvious enough that I'm a cat fanatic, check out the eyes on the cat above. The customer had wanted blue eyes instead of black for the kitty which I customized, but rather than making the irises blue, I made the pupils blue.

I just realized that this morning.

I'm the first to admit that I treat our cats more like little humans than animals. But then, the customer didn't say anything either, so I'm not the only one :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally heart the new prints. The little outfits are sooo cute. Definitely my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete