Sunday, March 22, 2009

New in the Shop!


The shop has been updated!
Hurrah!

Please folks, don't all clamour to it at once.

Sarcasm aside, these are among my favourites of the new items added. There was supposed to be more, but seeing as how this was my first time making them, a few didn't turn out to my perfectionist liking. And it was a slow process, I tell ya!

I will be making more in the coming weeks (perhaps, months), but my supplies are limited, so once I run out, that'll be it. At least for this type of jewelry. Glass tiles are so prevalent on etsy that I'd like to offer something a little more unique.

Also new in the shop are undies! You can find them here.
I've been making these and selling them in various retail shops for a while but had never before offered them online. We'll see how they sell.

Other new items include change purses, totes and tees, a few of which are pictured below:



I think I've spent the whole weekend indoors. Shame on me, I know, seeing as how it's now officially Spring. So I'll bid you adieu and wish you a good night! Until next week!

1 comment: