Friday, April 17, 2009

Sneak Peeks


I mailed in my One of a Kind application yesterday and just received word that it was received. Yay! Keep your fingers crossed for my friend and me, that we both get in! We'll both be novice artisans at the show then.

That's a peek at part of my booth sketch above, a combo of drawing and PhotoShopping.

I had a bit of a scare when I was on my way home from the post office, realizing that I had forgotten to include something on the application. They say that if you forget anything your application won't even be looked at, that it will just be sent back to you. Luckily I was able to retrieve the envelope before it was sent out and add what I needed. Then I got all paranoid that the stuff would fall out of the envelope because I didn't reseal it properly. And later in the evening... well, you get the picture. I can be a little neurotic at times.


I did remember to include some photos of my studio, so here's a little peek at what it's looking like these days. Matt snapped these photos for me the other night.




I just moved my old table/desk behind the sofa the other day which is great because now I can watch the tv when I'm making buttons and magnets.

Next on my to do list is taxes. But I'm hoping to get outside this weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather too. So we'll see if I'm able to finish them this weekend.

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. *fingers crossed* but I'm sure you'll get in. The show looks fabulous. Hopefully they'll start one in L.A. soon so I can apply. Your kitties are so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete